Revel in the amazing antics of Santa Fe’s own Clan Tynker!
* Cheer on the brave pursuits of sword fighting and Celtic games!
* Experience aspects of life in a Medieval village!
* Kids! Defend the Spanish Galleon from marauding pirates!
* Win treasure playing Catapulting Frogs, Jacob’s Ladder and other games of knightly skill! * Indulge in belly dancing, flamenco and other live entertainment on 3 stages!
* Dress in your most elegant finery and compete for prizes in the costume contest!
* Spend your hard-earned gold with vendors selling shields, blades, cloaks, jewels, turkey legs, ale and mead and other goods!
* Bow to Their Majesties Queen Isabella and King Ferdinand! …and MUCH MORE!
The Santa Fe Renaissance Fair is a community event, with the proceeds benefitting the educational programs of El Rancho de las Golondrinas.
The idyllic site, El Rancho de las Golondrinas, is a Spanish colonial outdoor living history museum, with 200 acres of historical recreations, including working gristmills, a blacksmith, a wheelwright and many other outstanding attractions to discover!